call for papers
“Journal of Indian Languages and Literature ” International Research Journal is an International Journal of Language and Literature intended for Professionals, Teachers and Researchers in all Fields of Indian Languages and Literature. ‘JOILL’ Publishes Research Articles and reviews within the whole field.
The Publications of papers are selected through double peer reviewed to ensure Originality, Relevance and Readability. The Articles Published in our journal can be open accessed and internationally circulated through amazon extended distribution.
Format of Submission:
· Research Paper should be typed in PageMaker in 7 × 6 or in MS Word.
· Page size: 7x9 (width=17.78 cm, Height="22.86" cm , Left="Top=Bottom=Right=2.54" cm )
· For HINDI and SANSKRIT papers,
Font: sanskrit2003, Font Size: 11, Sub Heading: 12, Main Heading: 14
· For TELUGU papers,
Font: Priyanka, Font Size: 16, Sub Heading: 18, Main Headings: 20
· For ENGLISH papers
Font: Times New Roman or Arial Font Size: 12.
· In addition to the Hard copy of the Articles on A4 Size paper, the authors should also send the same only in PDF format through e-mail.
· Please send your Papers to email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Submissions must comply with the following Instructions:
· The Title of the Research paper should be appropriate.
· The Research paper should be Original and Unpublished.
· The Research paper must contain foot notes, references.
· Full names of all the Authors must be given.
· Articles between 3000 – 5000 words including foot notes.
· Short Notes between 2000 – 3000 words including foot notes.
· Book Reviews between 1000 – 2000 words only.
Authors must follow the above given instructions prior to the submission. Authors must ensure that, the papers are free from Plagiarism, Grammatical, Spellings and Production errors. Non-compliance of the above guidelines will lead to the rejection of the paper.
Once your paper is accepted then only payment details will be sent to your mail id email@example.com